HEY APPLE

11:30

Hey guys! / Pozdrav ljudi!

The fruit saga continues! / Voćna saga se nastavlja!

What I used: / Koristila sam:

- plastic spoon / plastičnu žlicu
- detailing brush / kist za detalje
- pale yellow, red, green and brown acrylic paint / svijetlo žutu, crvenu, zelenu i smeđu akrilnu boju.


The brush I used. / Kist koji sam koristila.


I painted 2 joined circles, the red ones will be whole apples, and the pale yellow one will be half an apple.

Nacrtala sam 2 udružena kruga, crveni će biti cijele jabuke, svijetlo žuti će biti polovica jabuke.


Second layer of paint. / Drugi sloj boje.


With the detailing brush I drew the skin of the apple for the half apple.

Sa kistom za detalje sam nacrtala kožu polovici jabuke.


Second layer. / Drugi sloj.


Now I added the stalk and seeds with brown paint.

Sad sam dodala sjemenke i peteljku sa smeđom bojom.


Finnish of the apples adding the stalk and a leaf, and adding a leaf to the half apple.

Završite jabuke dodajući peteljku i list, i dodajte list polovici jabuke.


I hope you liked this. Stay tuned for more of these posts.
Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day.
Until next post, byeeeeeeeee :D

Nadam se da Vam se ovo svidilo. Pratite me jer će bit još ovakih postova.
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu. Nadam se da ćete imati odličan dan.
Do sljedećeg posta, pozdraaaaaaav :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics