Born Pretty Store: BP-L063 Stamping Plate: Review

09:06

Hello there my lovely friends!

Today I'll show you the last item I got in my last Born Pretty Store package. :D


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazati zadnju stvar iz mog zadnjeg Born Pretty Store paketića. :D






BP-L063 is a square stamping plate that, just like all of them, came sealed with blue protective foil and in it's own cover. It's well made without any sharp edges and all the images are engraved deeply which means they transfer on nails great. I'm an animal lover so this cute stamping plate was a must for me. I've used it multiple times already and will get much more use out of it as the time goes by so I'd highly recommend you to get this one. I MEAN CATS, CUTE DOGGOS, ERMAGERD DINOSAURS I AM LOVING IT!!!11! <3

BP-L063 je četvrtasta pločica za pečatiranje koja je, kao i ostale, došla zaštićena plavon folijon i u svojoj "futroli". Dobro je napravljena pa nema oštrih rubova, a i uzorci su prilično duboko urezani što znači da se lipo prinose na nokte. Ja obožavan životinje pa je meni ova pločica baš tribala. Već san je koristila masu puta i sigurno će mi uvik bit u opticaju kako vrime prolazi. PA MISLIN STVARNO NU MAČAKA, PASI SA KOSTIMA, NU DINSAURA MISIN NEREANO DOBRA EJ!!!!!1!





You can find this cute animal stamping plate in the Nail Art section on Born Pretty Store now for 2,99$ and, if you'd like, you can use my 10% code off.


Ovu pločicu za pečatiranje sa slatkim životinjama možete naći u Nail Art dilu na Born Pretty Storeu sada za 2,99$ i, ako želite, možete koristiti mojih 10% popusta.





What do you think of this plate?
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
Mila


Šta Vi kažete na ovu pločicu?
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
Mila

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics