Merry Christmas!11!

16:31

Hello there my lovely friends!

I wish all of you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas, I hope that the best day of the year (if you ask me :D) is filled with happiness, joy and peace. And amazing food. :D
As you could have seen I was doing #Blogmas again this year and this is the last day so I decided to end it  just how I started it - with a fresh manicure. 


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Želim svima Vama i Vašim najdražima Sritan Božić, nadan se da Vam je najbolji dan u godini (ako se mene pita :D)  ispunjen srićon, radosti i miron. I super hranon. :D
Ko što ste mogli vidit, opet san radila #Blogmas, a danas je zadnji dan pa san ga odlučila završit ko što san ga i počela - friškon manikuron. 










What I used:

Eveline 8in1 base coat
essence 169 a hint of love
KIK Christmas Nail Stickers
White acrylic paint
Dotting tool
Precise tweezers
Eveline 'Gel effect' top coat


I painted my nails 2 days ago with this gorgeous glittery red polish and last night before I went to bed I just couldn't. I can not have plain nails for Christmas. I went with the quickest way I could think of to jazz up my nails so I put on these nail stickers and filled in the blank spaces with white dots. Sealed everything with a coat of top coat and I was done. Have to say I'm quite happy with the result. :D

Nokte san nalakirala ima 2 dana ovin krasnin crvenin šljokičastin lakon i sinoć prije nego što odem spavat gledan nokte i nisan mogla. Ja nemogu imat dosadne nokte za Božić. Već san bila umorna i svakakva pa san išla najlakšin puten i na nokte lipila ove Božićne naljepnice iz KIK-a, praznine popunila točkicama, zaštitila sve slojen nadlaka i bila gotova za par minuta. Moran reć da san baš zadovoljna, pogotovo danas kad san ih lipo vidila :D


What do you guys think of the manicure?
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
Mila

Šta Vi kažete na manikuru?
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
Mila



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics