BL Black

12:00

Hello there my lovely friends!

Today I'll show you a swatch of my most used black polish. :D


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazat swatch mog najkorištenijeg crnog laka. :D



BL 03 black, 1 coat!!!1!












BL 03 black is a one coat black polish. What else to say lol? It a one coat black polish and in the bottle, and if you do a very thin coat of it you'll notice that it has a purple undertone. It dries very fast and to a semi matte finish. I found this polish last year in a KIK store and I am praying I'll manage to find at least 10 more bottles of this polish this year. It costs only 1 € and it is amazing. I used it in my Louboutin manicure with a twist. :) What do you think of it? What's your go to black polish? :)


BL 03 black je crni lak koji pokriva nokte sa 1 slojem. Triban li još išta reć lol? Crni lak koji pokriva nokte sa 1 slojem, a u bočici, i ako nanesete abnormalno tanak sloj ovoga laka moć ćete primjetit da ima neki ljubičasti podton. Brzo se suši i ima polu-mat završnicu. Ovaj lak san našla lani u KIK-a i platila san ga 8kn. Molin Boga da ga nađen i ove godine pa da uzmen još bar 10 bočica. Koristila san ga u ovoj Louboutin  manikuri na moj način. :) Šta Vi kažete? Koji je Vaš go to crni lak? :)


Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
xoxoxo

Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
xoxoxo




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics