Born Pretty Store: 3 Box 3D Snowflake Glitter: Review

08:01

Hello there my lovely friends!

Today I'll show you the last Born Pretty Store item I got in my last package.


Pozdrav dragi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazati zadnji predmet iz mog zadnjeg Born Pretty Store paketa.











Wouldn't this manicure be so cute if these glitters followed the curve of my nail? :D I got these glitters just for these holo snowflakes thinking it would be a quick and great option for a winter manicure. I tried pressing them down with a toothpick, a cuticle pusher, when the TC was half way dried I pressed them down with my finger and my conclusion is that they're too thick and firm to use on nails that have a natural curve like mine. I can and will still use them for decorating, but these are supposed to be nail glitters and I can't use them on my nails so I don't recommend them.

Kako bi ova manikura bila slatka da se ove šljokice oće lipo zalipit na moje nokte, jel tako? Uzeh pak šljokica čisto zbog holo verzije misleć da će bit jebeno dobra opcija za zimsku manikuru. Ja san ovo pritiskala čačkalicon, potiskivačen zanoktica, kad je nadlak već bio napola suh ja san ih išla i prstima  potiskivat i čak san ih držala minut-dva potisnute u nadi da će se lipo zalipit i osušit skupa sa nadlakon i NIŠTA. Jednostavno su predebele i prekrute (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID) da ih ja, i smatran bilo ko sa sličnin prirodno zaobljenin noktima koristi. Iskoristit ću ih za nekakvo ukrašavanje, ali uzela san ih da ih stavin na nokte i buden faca, a to neću moć (normalno ugh) i zato ih ne preporučan.




If you're still looking for something like this find them in the Nail Sequins section on Born Pretty Store now for 1,59$ and you can use my 10% code off.

Ako ipak tražite nešto ovakvo nađite ih u Nail Sequins dilu na Born Pretty Store-u sad za 1,59$ i možete koristiti mojih 10% popusta.


Do you like these kinds of glitters?
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
Mila

Volite li Vi ovakve tipove šljokica?
Hvala Vam na Vašen vrimenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
Mila

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics