Born Pretty Store: BORN PRETTY Chameleon Stamping Polish: Review

23:34

Hello there my lovely friends!

Today I'll show you another item I got from Born Pretty Store.


Pozdrav dragi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazati još jedan Born Pretty Store predmet.









"Mars" is a part of BPS "The Universe" series which contains 5 stamping polishes. They come in a 6ml bottle with a classic brush. Mars is a duochrome stamping polish that shifts orange - pinky. It has an ok pigmentaion and works well for stamping. When I saw this collection I was torn appart and didn't know which one to get but I picked Mars because I love the band 30 Seconds To Mars and because of that sentimental reason I thought that this polish would blow me away but then.. EH. It's just fine, the polish is okay but I expected more. 

"Mars" je dio BPS-ove "The Universe" kolekcije koja sadrži 5 lakova. Lakovi dolaze u bočici od 6 ml i imaju klasičan kistić. Mars je duokrom lak koji se shifta narančasto - rozo. Solidno je pigmentiran i oke je za pečatiranje. Kad san ugledala ovu kolekciju znala san da moran imat nešto iz nje, baš san se mislila između par lakova i na kraju uzmen Mars jer volin bend 30 Seconds To Mars pa kao, ajde Mars. Upravo iz toga sentimentalnog razloga ja san umislila da će me taj lak ono, ja ga nalakiran i direkt se iđen zakopat koliko je dobar kad ono... Ok... Bezze. Lak je solidan, čak i dobar al ono, ja san očekivala više.



Find this polish in the BPS Stamping Polish section on Born Pretty Store now for 4,59$ but I would not recommend it.

Ovaj lak možete naći u BPS Stamping lakovi dilu na Born Pretty Store-u sad za 4,59$ ali Vam ga ja ne preporučan.




What do you think of this polish?
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
Mila

Šta Vi mislite od ovon laku?
Hvala Vam na Vašen vrimenu!
Pazite se i uživate,
do sljedećeg posta,
Mila

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics