Born Pretty Store: Holo Cosmetic Bag: Review

07:06

Hello there my lovely friends!

Today I'm showing you another Born Pretty Store, this holographic cosmetic bag.


Pozdrav dragi moji!

Danas Vam pokazivan još jedan Born Pretty Store predmet, holografsku kozmetičku toribicu.














If you've been here with me for a while know you know that if something is being sold with or in a cosmetic bag - I'm buying it. They're like pokemons to me - gotta catch them all! Why? I don't know. Now when you know that fact about me...this bag is a cosmetic bag and also it's holo, I had to have it! Not sure about the material it's made of, but the bag is well made, the stiching is nice and even, the zipper works and it's freaking holo. It's a good size and I'll use it as my travel makeup bag.

Ako me malo duže vrimena čitate znate da ako nešto dolazi uz ili u kozmetičkoj torbici - ja to kupujen. Meni su neseseri ko pokemoni - moran skupit sve! Zašto i u koju svrhu - nisan sigurna pošto ih malo koristin ali eto, kao nek se nađu, za svaki slučaj triban 20 nesesera. Sad kada to znate o meni...neseser pristojne veličine koji je holo, ženo brate ja san ga tribala u svon životu! Za materijal od kojeg je izrađen nisan sigurna - nije neki ultra high quality ali je pristojno izražen, šavovi su uredni i ujednačeni, patent se da otvorit - zatvorit i holo je. Pristojne je veličine i ja je koristin za touch up šminku.





Find this cosmetic bag in the Cosmetic Containers section on Born Pretty Store now for 4.59$ and you can use my 10% off code.

Ovu kozmetičku torbicu možete naći u Cosmetic Containers dilu na Born Pretty Store-u sada na 4.59$ i možete koristiti mojih 10% popusta.


Do you like makeup bags?
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
Mila

Voilite li Vi nesesere?
Hvala Vam na Vašen vrimenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
Mila

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics