PLUMS

10:11

Hey guys! / Pozdrav ljudi!

Oh, plums. I eat it all year round! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh, šljive. Jedem ih kroz cijelu godinu! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm


What I used: / Koristila sam:

- plastic spoon / plastičnu žlicu
- detailing brush / kist za detalje
- purple, brown & green acrylic paint / ljubičastu, smeđu i zelenu akrilnu boju


The brush I used. / Kist koji sam koristila.


Make small purple oval shapes. / Crtajte male ljubičaste ovalne oblike.


Using brown paint add the stalks, and using green paint add a leaf here and there. And that's it!

Koristeći smeđu boju dodajte peteljke, i koristeći zelenu boju dodajte list tu i tamo. I to je to!


I hope you liked this. Stay tuned for more posts.
Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day.
Until next post, byeeeeeeeee :D

Nadam se da Vam se ovo svidilo. Očekujte još postova.
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu. Nadam se da ćete imati odličan dan.
Do sljedećeg posta, pozdraaaaaaav :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics