Born Pretty Store: Punk Style Screw Earring + Chameleon Magnetic Nail Polish: Review

16:53

Hello there my lovely friends!

Today I'll show you 2 Born Pretty Store items.


Pozdrav dragi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazati 2 Born Pretty Store stvarčice.







I got this "punk style" earring in hope that it could make me want to wear earrings again. Unfortunately, it couldn't go through my ear. I don't consider it a waste because I gave it to my sister and she likes it, but it is a flop since I'd actually need to go get my ears pierced again in order for me to wear it....and I think I'll do that because this shit looks so dope.

Uzela sam si ovu naušnicu "pank stila" u nadi da će me nadahnit da opet počnen nosit naušnice. Na moju žalost ja je nisan mogla protrat kroz rupicu na uhu. Ne smatran je nikakvin troškon jer san je dala sestri i njoj je extra, ali je svakako flop jer bi tribala ić ponovo bušit uši da je mogu nosit....i mislin da bi to mogla napravit jer naušnica izgleda jebeno privlačno uživo.








Fairbanks Arts is a lovely duochrome polish with a bronze-green shift. It has a smooth formula, covers the nails in 2 coats and has a decent drying time. It's also magnetic, but my essence magnets didn't work on this. This polish is a part of Born Pretty 3D Magnetic Nail Polishes along with 5 more polishes. I love the new bottle and everything about the polish so much I'm getting their magnet and "Aurora Borealis" polish from this line. All of the polishes from this line great, there are many great reviews on their site so I highly recommend you to check that out.

Fairbanks Arts je divni duokrom lak sa brončano-zelenim šiftom. Glatka formula pokriva nokte sa 2 sloja - ja nisan koristila crnu baznu boju već samo ovaj lak- i ima pristojno vrime sušenja. Ovaj lak je također i magnetni lak (jel se to tako kaže? :'D), ali ja iman samo essence i KIKO magnet a oni nisu radili na ovome tako da to nemogu potvrdit. Ovaj lak je dio Born Pretty 3D Magnetni Lakovi serije zajedno sa još 5 lakova. Nova bočica i sve u vezi ovoga laka mi je toliko divno da si planiran uzet i njihov magnet, i "Aurora Borealis" lak iz ove linije. Svi mi lakovi iz ove linije izgledaju predivno, a na njihovoj stranici ima i dosta recenzija tako da svakako preporučan da bacite oko tamo.



Find the Punk Style Earring for 0,91$ and the 3D Magnetic Nail Polish for 5,39$ on Born Pretty Store and you can use my 10% code off.

Nađite naušnicu pank stila za 0,91$ i 3D magnetni lak za 5,39$ na Born Pretty Store stranici i možete koristiti mojih 10% popusta.


Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
Mila

Hvala Vam na Vašen vrimenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
Mila

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Buy Ear stud online -Shop Now for the best Silver Ear Stud for Jewellery Making from our collection of exclusive, customized & handmade products.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics