BeautyBigBang: Purple Black Holographic Polish: Review

15:31

Hello there my lovely friends!

Today I'll show you a lovely holographic polish I got from BeautyBigBang.


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazati krasni holo lak kojeg san dobila od BeautyBigBang-a.






The polish came in it's own box, which is always a plus for me. It's a 6ml bottle, the brush of the polish is a standard nail polish brush which I'm a big fan of. On the site it says to use it with a base coat (which suggests that the polish might stain the nails but it didn't stain my nails or my cuticles) and to apply 2-3 coats of the polish for full opacity which I agree with, it takes 2-3 coats to get it opaque. It also says on the site that the polish is glossy, fast drying and long-lasting which I also agree with. It's a great holographic polish and I agree with everything written on the site except I don't see the purple, for me this is a dark blue holo polish.

Lak je 'doša' u svojoj kutiji, što je za mene uvik plus. Bočica je od 6 ml, kist laka je standardni 'starinski' kist laka što ja obožavan. Na stranici piše da se lak koristi sa baznin lakon (što obično sugerira da će lak 'obojat' nokte ali meni nije oboja ni nokte, ni zanoktice) i 2-3 sloja laka s čim se slažen, ovisno o debljini slojeva koje mažete nekome će tribat 2, nekome 3 sloja da lak u potpunosi prekrije nokte. Na stranici također piše da lak ima sjajan finiš, da je brzoušeći i dugotrajan s čime se također slažen. Ovo je sjajan holo lak i sa svime napisanin na stranici se slažen osim što je meni ovo tamno plavi holo lak.





You can get this holo polish from BeautyBigBang site and you can also use my 10% cupon code GLEE10 if you'd like to save some money.

Ovaj holo lak možete naći na BeautyBigBang stranici i možete koristiti mojih 10% popusta GLEE10 ako želite ušparati.




What do you think of this polish? 
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
Mila

Šta kažete na ovaj lak?
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
Mila

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics