BeautyBigBang: Christmas Nail Stamping Plate: Review

15:00

Hello there my lovely friends!

Today I'll show you another BeautyBigBang product, a lovely stamping plate.


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas ću Vam pokazati još jedan BeautyBigBang proizod, krasnu pločicu za pečatiranje.







I wanted to try their stamping plates so I chose this Christmas themed square stamping plate. It came sealed with protective foil, it has no sharp edges and all the images are engraved deep so they transfer great on nails. I think it has a good mix of small and full nail images, all of them are cute. I already  got a lot of use out of it which tells you I really love it and I'll continue using it as Christmas is almost here. SO EXCITED!

Poželila san probat i njihove pločice za pečatiranje pa san odabrala ovu četvrtastu sa Božićno-Novogodišnjon temon. Došla je zaštićena folijon, nema oštre rubove i svi su uzorci duboko rezbareni tako da se lipo prinose na nokat. Mislin da ova pločica ima dobar mix malih i velikih uzoraka, a svi su preslatki. Već san je dosta koristila, skoro za svaku manikuru otkad je iman - što ćete vidit - i mislin da ću je nastavit koristit jako često pošto nan je Božić prid vratima. PREUZBUĐENA SAN KO UVIK!










You can find this stamping plate on BeautyBigBang now for 2,39$ and if you want to save money use my 10% off code GLEE10.

Ovu pločicu za pečatiranje možete naći na BeautyBigBang stranici sada za 15,25kn i ako želite uštedit koritite moj kod za 10% popusta GLEE10.


What do ou think of this plate?
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
Mila

Šta Vi kažete na ovu pločicu?
Hvala Vam na Vašem vrimenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
Mila

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics