Born Pretty Store: Clear Jelly Nail Art Stamper: Review

10:30

Hello there my lovely friends!

Today I'll be reviewing this nail art stamping set I got from my last package from Born Pretty Store. :)


Pozdrav lipi moji!

Danas ću recenzirati ovaj set za pečatiranje kojeg san dobila u zadnjem Born Pretty Store paketu. :)







The stamping set came protected in a plastic bag. In this set I got a plastic scraper and this stamper I'm sure you've all heard about (if you're that into nail art). The stamper has a round, hollow plastic handle with a clear silicone, round jelly head that's very soft and stickier than other stampers I own. I recommend you to clean it with scotch tape instead of acetone. The main idea of this stamper was to make stamping easier by letting you see through the stamper itself. 

Set za pečatiranje je došao zaštićen u plastičnoj vrećici. U ovome setu san dobila plastičnu strugalicu i ovaj pečat za kojeg ste svi već davno čuli (ako ste zainteresirani za nail art). Pečat ima okruglu, šuplju, plastičnu dršku i prozirnu, silikonsku glavu / pečat koji je jako mekan i više ljepljiv od ostalih pečata koje iman. Preporučan Vam da ovaj pečat, tj glavu čistite sa lipilon umisto sa acetonon. Glavna ideja ovoga seta jest ta da pečatiranje učini još lakšim time što možete viditi di i šta pečatirate kroz sami pečat.







I'm not a 'stamping' kind of girl but I did go absolutely apeshit crazy when I saw this stamper. I wanted it, I needed it and I had to get it. I'm glad it turned out to be an awesome product. The scraper works and it's okay, but this stamper is amazing. It's so soft and easy to use. I  love it and highly recommend it to you especially if you have long nails. :)

Ja nisan baš 'ženska za pečatiranje' al san totalno popizdila kad san vidila ovaj pečat. Želila san ga, triba mi je i ja san ga morala imat. Drago mi je da ovaj put nisan popušila jer je ovaj proizvod totalno zakon. Strugalica radi ali je, barem meni, potpuno nebitna. Glavna zvizda je ovaj meki, jednostavan za koristit pečat. Ja ga obožavan i toplo preporučan pogotovo ako imate duže  nokte. :)




You can find this Clear Jelly Nail Art Stamper in the Nail Art section on Born Pretty Store now for 2,99$ and, if you'd like, you can use my 10% code off.
 
 Ovaj Set za pečatiranje morete naći u Nail Art dilu na Born Pretty Store-u sad za 2,99$ i, ako želite, možete koristiti mojih 10% popusta.
 
 
 

 
 
I already used this stamper in these manicures:
 
 
 
What do you guys think of this stamper? :)
Thank you for your time!
Take care and enjoy,
until next post,
Mila
 
Šta Vi kažete na ovaj set za pečatiranje? :)
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu!
Pazite se i uživajte,
do sljedećeg posta,
Mila

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aww, I'm so glad to read your opinion on this stamper! I've recently bought one myself too and I can't wait for it to get to me. I've drooled over the pics of the patterns on the head, the image comes so neat! It's definitely a must have.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I know right! :D I'm not a stamping girl but this one won my heart :D Can't wait to see what will you do with it. Pls dont do blue holo I'll die :D <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics