Deserted Island - My 10 must have products - TAG

08:23

Hey friends!

Lately I've been hooked on watching Young Wild and Polished, I've seen her do this tag
and I wanted to do it. Nobody tags me for anything, I'm so unpopular.
Well, I'm tagging myself because I love myself. And I am hilarious. And I don't need to lose weight.

Pozdrav prijatelji!

U zadnje vrime san se navukla na gledanje Ove sritnice ovde :D, ona je radila ovaj tag pa
san i ja želila. Mene niko nikad ne taga ni u čemu, tako san nepopularna.
E pa, tagiran se sama jer se volin. I jer san prismišna. I jer uopće ne triban smršat.

This tag is about, well, if I was on a deserted island, which 10 products would I take with me.
I would say, which 10 products would I wish to have on a deserted island with me, if I even
got to a deserted island (I'm guessing I was on a cruise and the ship sank, optimist 100%). I'd just
drown probably. NO. I'd swim and them I'd touch some kind of a seaweed with my foot while swimming, I'd think it was a shark and I would just make myself, I would pressure my body into shutting down.
I FUCKING HATE SEAWEED. UGH! That's just nasty, NO!

Ovaj tag je o, pa, da san na puston otoku, koji 10 proizvoda bi ponila sa sobon.
Rekoh, koji 10 proizvoda bi volila da iman da sobon na puston otoku, ako bi i došla do pustog
otoka (Pretpostavljan da san bila na krstarenju i da se brod potopio, optimist 100%). Mislin da bi
se utopila vjerojatno. NE. Plivala bi i unda bi takla neku morsku travu sa stopalon dok bi plivala,
mislila bi da je morski pas i samo bi, uradila bi presing na tilu da se samno od sebe ugasi.
JEBENO MRZIN MORSKU TRAVU. UH! Odvratna je, NE!

1. NIVEA CREME

I can not go without this. I'd loose all my memories without the smell of this cream in my nose.
I love NIVEA, I love it, I always have, always will.

Nemogu bez ovoga. Sve bi uspomene izgubila bez mirisa ove kreme u mom nosu.
Volin NIVEU, volin je, uvik jesan, uvik ću.

2. EVELINE 8in1 base coat

So my hands don't fall off.

Da mi ruke ne otpadnu.

3. 48 cream

I love this cream so so much. The smell of my childhood in a tube.

Ovu kremu toliko puno volin. Miris mog djetinjstva u tubi.

4. OLIVE OIL / MASLINOVO ULJE

My favorite cuticle oil. I can not go a day without it, and I could also use it for cooking on that
damn island. I could fry sand on large rocks. I'd probably eat leafs, I don't know. LOL

Moje najdraže ulje za zanoktice. Nemogu ni dan bez njega, i mogla bi ga također koristiti za
kuvanje na tom prokletom otoku. Mogla bi pržit pjesak na većen kamenju.
Ma vjerojatno bi jela neko lišće, šta ja znan. LOL

5. NAIL CLIPPERS / NOKTARICU

Just in case one of my nails, God forbid, breaks. Even on a deserted island I couldn't stand
uneven nails!

Za svaki slučaj ako mi jedan nokat, nedaj Bože, pukne. Čak ni na puston otoku ne bi mogla podnit
neravne nokte!

6. NAIL FILE / TURPIJA

You need to file your nails after you cut them, hello!

Tribate isturpijat nokte nakon što ih odrežete, hello!

7. COFFEE / KAVU

In what form, I don't know, I don't care. There must be coffee!

U kakvon obliku, niti znan, nit me briga. Kave mora bit! Štaš ako ti 'KOGOD NALETI', Hrvatski narod,
sramota da nemaš bar kave za počastit. Ja ću sama sebe smijon utrat u grob HAHAHA.

8. CIGARETTES / CIGARETE

Do not judge. / Ne sudite mi.

9. SUNSCREEN / KREMA ZA SUNČANJE

Something logic right? / Nešto logično jel de?

10. LIGHTER / UPALJAČ

For starting a fire, and for cigarettes.

Za upalit vatru, i za cigarete. 


So here are my answers! I just laughed my ass off, I would probably die on that island, but at least I'd
die happy with even moisturized nails, the smell of cram in my nose and coffee+cigarette combo still
in my blood! :D

Pa evo mojih odgovora! Toliko san se ismijala, pa ja bi umrla na ton otoku, ali bi umrla sritna sa
jednakin hidratiziranin noktima, mirison kreme u nosu i kava+cigarete kombinacije još u krvi! :D


I hope you guys enjoyed this, I tag all of you!
Thank you for your time!
Until next post, take care and relax, byeeeeee! xoxoxo

Nadan se da ste uživali, tagam Vas sve!
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu!
Do sljedećeg posta, pazite se i uživajte, pozdraaaaaaaaav! xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics