Swatches, reviews and holy crap news :D

16:10

Hey friends! / Pozdrav prijatelji!

I promised you these when I hauled them, so here we go! :D

Obećala sam Vam ovo kad sam ih haulala, pa idemo! :D


Golden Rose 227

Pretty orange color, not too 'in your face'. Very smooth application, pretty opaque. I did 1 thin coat and
1 'normal' coat on this swatch, I was rushing, honestly. But I'd recommend 3 thin coats.

Lipa narančasta boja, ne ističe se previše. Lipo se nanosi, i dobro pokriva nokat. Namazala san 1 tanki i
1 'normalni' sloj tu na swatchu, žurila san, da buden iskrena. Ali preporučan 3 tanka sloja.


Golden Rose 34

I'm not good at describing colors, to me this looks like a, somehow, dirty purple color. I think it
has just a hint of gray in it. Here I did 2 thin coats. Very opaque, dries fast, very glossy.

Nisan dobra u opisivanju boja, meni ovo izgleda ko, nekako, prljavo ljubičasta boja. Mislin da su
dodali samo mrvu sive boje u lak. Ovde iman 2 tanka sloja. Vrlo dobro pokriva nokat, brzo se suši,
vrlo sjajan.


Golden Rose 327

Isn't this color gorgeous? It's very glossy, dries fast, but, it's not as opaque as I wanted it to be.
Here I did 1 thin coat, after that coat my nail looked like I put a layer of a 'sheer tint polish', dude
I was pissed LOL, then I slapped on a thick coat and this is what I got. I got to say, that thick coat
dried super fast. I think, unless I have crazy free time on my hands, I won't be using this soon.
I don't like using a white polish as a base, and this baby needs 4-5 thin coats to be opaque.
Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Zar nije ova boja predivna? Vrlo je sjajan, brzo se suši, ali ne pokriva nokat onako kako sam ja
želila. Ovde iman 1 tanak sloj, nakon njega nokat mi je izgleda ko da san namazala sloj onih
'sheer tints-a', čoviče pa bila san popizdila LOL, onda san nakeljala debeli sloj i ovo san dobila. Moran
reć, onaj debeli sloj se super brzo osušio. Mislin da, osim ako ne buden imala ludoga slobodnoga vrimena
u raspolaganju, neću ovoga skoro koristiti. Nevolin koristiti bili lak za bazu, a ovoj bebici triba 4-5
tanki slojeva da u potpunosti prekrije nokat. Ko ima vrimena za to.



Golden Rose 323

Before whenever I saw somebody's video or post about an opaque yellow polish I'd go insane.
I wouldn't care about anything except where did they find it. Now, all the last yellow polishes I bought
are awesomely opaque. Is it possible that I have that much luck? *knocks on wood*
I tried the 327 polish first, and I though this one will be the same. I hate sheer yellow polishes, don't we all?,
they make your hands look all dirty and not that attractive. This one is opaque in 2 THIN COATS,
it glides on, super shiny and it dries fast. Plus, this color is so bright and so 'in your face' it make me want
to just hit a wall or something. LOVE!

Prije kad god bi vidila nečiji video ili post o žuton laku koji dobro pokriva pa poludila bi.
Nebi me ništa brigalo osim di su ga našli. Sad, svi zadnji žuti lakovi koje san ja kupila prezakon pokrivaju
nokat. Jel moguće da san toliko sritna? *kuca o drvo*
Prvo san probala 327 lak, i mislila san da će ovaj bit isti. Mrzin ritke žute lakove, mrzimo ih svi, zar ne?,
od njih ti ruke izgledaju nekako prljave i ne baš atraktivne. Ovaj pokrije nokat sa 2 TANKA SLOJA,
klizi, super sjajan i brzo se suši. Plus, boja je toliko sjajna i toliko uočljiva da mi dođe da udarin zid
ili tako nešto. VOLIN!


essence 154 pink & proud

Well, it ain't pink for sure. Am I proud to own this baby, HEEEEELL YES! This one surprised me the most.
My sister bought this for me, and I was like wtf, do I look like a grandma to you?
I dislike these colors, what is this, a metallic violet, soft purple color? My mother likes these colors,
mom I love you, and this suites you, but I'm 22 years old. Am I being kind of racist wtf?
This is just how my brain works, I won't apologize.
I mean to say that, hm, these kind of soft girly colors in a metallic formula don't really, I don't really
like them even in a cream formula, unless I'm on my period. LOL
BUT, this polish might, just might break that thought. It glides on like a dream, no brush strokes what so ever, dries fast and it's opaque in, it's a one-coater!
I'd recommend it to you all!

E pa rozi nije sigurno. Jesan li ponosna što ga iman, JESAAAAAAAN! Ovaj me je najviše iznenadio.
Sestra mi ga kupila, i ja ono KK, jel ti ja izgledan ko baba?
Ne sviđaju mi se ovake boje, štaje ovo, metalik lila, nježno ljubičasta boja? Mater mi voli ovake boje,
majko volin te, ovo tebi stoji, al ono, ja iman 22 godine. Jesan malo rasist kk?
Jednostavno ovako moj mozak funkcionira, neću se ispričavat.
Tila san reć, hm, ovako slične nježne 'ženskaste' boje u metalik formuli nisu baš, meni se čak ne
sviđaju ni u krem formuli, osim ako iman. LOL
ALI, ovaj lak bi moga, možda bi moga prikinit tu misao. Klizi ko san, nikakve poteze kiston ne ostavlja,
brzo se suši i pokriva nokat u, jednoslojaš je!
Svima toplo preporučan!


essence 109 off to miami!

Where did I see this polish? I think I saw it in one of Nina's Nails blog posts and fell in love!
And I saw a polish similar to this one, one from Maybelline Colorama also at Nina, I pray to
God I'll be able to find that one LOL. Check it out here Nina's Nails Colorama goodness, it's
to die for gorgeous! This polish is super amazing, now I'm sure essence upgraded their formula,
glides on perfectly, super shiny, dries fast and it's opaque in 1 'normal' or 2 thin coats.
Perfect for summer!

Di san vidila ovaj lak? Mislin da san ga vidila u jednom od Nininih postova i zaljubila se!
Vidila san i lak sličan ovome, od Maybelline Colorame također kod Nine, molin se Bogu da uspijen
nać taj lak LOL. Nu ga vamo Ninina predivna Colorama, za umrit lip!
Ovaj lak je super divan, sad san sigurna da je essence poboljša formulu, klizi odlično, super sjajan,
brzose suši i pokriva nokat 1 'normalnin' ili sa 2 tanka sloja.
Savršen za lito!


essence 01 BLOW MY MINT - bloom me up! collection

This gorgeous mint is a bit watery, yet, opaque in 2 coats, shiny, dries fast, application is a bit patchy
but I think everybody can deal with that. I love mint polishes, must say, the s-he mint polish 273 is
better then this one for me. It's creamier, not patchy and it's opaque in 1 coat.
Did I mention these bottles are so cute OMG!

Ovaj lipi mint je malko vodenast, ali, pokriva nokat sa 2 sloja, sjajan je, brzo se suši, kad se maže
ostavlja mala mista nepokrivena ali mislin da se svako može nosit s tim. Volin mint lakove, moran reć,
s-he ev mint lak 273 mi je bolji od ovoga. Kremastiji je, ne ostavlja mista bez laka i pokrije nokat 1 slojem.
Jesan li spomenila da su ove bočice tako slatke OMB!


essence 02 LOVELY LAVENDER  - bloom me up! collection

Whatever I wrote for the mint one stands for this one too. I'd just wish this color was just a tad,
just a shade darker. I forgot to mention that I prefer this brush over the brush in the regular essence polishes.

Što god san napisala za mint lak stoji i za ovoga. Samo bi želila da je boja mrvicu, samo za nijansu 
tamnija. Zaboravila san spomenit da preferiran ovaj kist od kista u stalnoj liniji essence lakova.


essence 03 BLOOMING TENDER - bloom me up! collection

This doll has the trickiest application. It's the patchiest of the 3, but opaque in 2 coats,
super shiny, dries fast and all that good stuff. You see the spilled polish on the bottle?
That's how I brought it home out of the store. Can I mention here, of course I can LOL, all you people
that open a polish at the store, spill it and then put it back, I hope all those spilled bottles end up with you.
Back to the polish, I like this one very much, and I think it goes well with my skin.

Ova lutkica ima najtežu aplikaciju. Ostavlja najviše 'golih' mjesta za sobom od ova 3, ali pokriva nokat
sa 2 sloja, super sjajna, brzo se suši i sve te dobre stvari. Vidite proliveni lak na bočici?
Ovakvog san ga donila kući iz trgovine. Mogu li ovden spomenit, naravno da mogu LOL, svi Vi ljudi
koji otvarate lakove u trgovini, prolijete ih pa vratite, nadan se da ce sve te prolivene bočice u Vas završit.
Nazad na lak, ovaj mi se vrlo sviđa, i mislin da mi lipo ide uz kožu.


essence 04 MACARON, C'EST BON! - Cookies & Cream collection

This is the one from the package that didn't break. From all the things in that package that got covered in polish, I only managed to clean up this polish all the way. On the other products the label started to bleed,
so I cleaned up what I could. Look at this cookie. If it didn't have some shimmer in it it would be my
'manikin hands' polish. I mean it is for sure, girl, even my manikin hands got to sparkleeeeeeeeeee! wooot
I thought it would be sheer, but it's not. Perfectly opaque in 2 coats, dries fast, no brush strokes and this brush is perfect. The quality of this one make me feel more sorry for the one that broke.
BUT I have some good, not good, fucking awesome news at the end of this post! :D

Ovo je lak iz paketa koji nije puka. Od svi stvari u tom paketu koje su bile pokrivene lakon, samo san ovaj
lak uspila lipo očistiti. Na drugin proizvodima bi se etiketa počela razmazivat, pa san samo očistila što san
mogla. Nu ovog keksa. Da nema ovo malo shimmera u sebi bio bi moj lak za 'manekenske ruke'. Mislin
i je zapravo, ej ženska, čak i moje manekenske ruke moraju svjetlucatiiiiiiiiiiiiii! wooooooot
Mislila san da će bit ridak, ali nije. Savršeno pokrije nokat sa 2 sloja, brzo se suši, ne ostavlja nikakve poteze kiston i ovaj kist je savršen. Kvaliteta ovog laka me čini još tužnijon jer je onaj drugi puka.
ALI iman neke dobre, ma šta dobre, jebeno zakon vjesti na kraju ovoga posta! :D


s-he 255

I like this polish as a topper. It's so fabulous, remind me of my favorite, I mean my second favorite s-he glitter, the 110. Cool holo glitter polish, you can never have enough of these polishes.
It dries super fast and in 1 coat evenly covers your nail with glitter.
I love the s-he brush, always have and always will. The thing with them is, I used to pull myself away
from buying s-he polishes. A few years ago they were my favorite brand, until essence came to Croatia.
They were so sheer, I couldn't get a polish to be opaque under 3 coats, there was no way.
I bought a few polishes since, all different formulas, and I think they've also improved their.
They're mostly all onecoaters now. Yeah, s-he, thumbs up, keep it going, you're my McDonald's -
I'M LOVING YOU!

Sviđa mi se ovaj lak kad nadlak. Famozan je, podsjeća me na moje najdraže, mislin 2 najdraže s-he šljokice, 110. Kul holo šljokičasti lak, nikad dosta ovakvi.
Super brzo se suši i u 1 sloju ravnomjerno pokrije nokat šljokicama.
Volim s-he ev kist, uvik jesan i oću. Što se njih tiče, prije san se odvlačila od kupovine s-he lakova. Prije par godina su mi bili najdraža marka, dok nije essence doša u Hrvatsku. 
Bili su tako ritki, nikad nisan imala lak koji bi mi nokat pokrio sa 3 sloja, nije bio šanse.
Kupila san odtad par lakova, sve različiti formula, i mislin da su i oni poboljšali svoju.
Sad su uglavnon svi 1slojaši. Da, s-he, palac gori, samo nastavi, ti si moj McDonald's - VOLIN TE!


s-he 035

The polish from my latest manicure. I've said my thoughts on it in my last post, but I'll say it again.
This polish is the shit. Gorgeous orchid color, s-he version of the color of the year - YOU NAILED IT!
A gorgeous color, btw, this is without top coat indoors, so glossy, the brush <3, glides on, no brush strokes and it's a onecoater. The formula is the same as I hoped it would be, just like my all time favorite blue polish,
s-he 291, look it up, it's OMG, makes me want to, I don't know, bite myself for owning it.
If you're looking for an orchid color polish and you can get this one, get it and you're good.

Lak iz moje zadnje manikure. Rekla san šta mislin o njemu u zadnjen postu, ali reć ću opet.
Ovaj lak je zakon. Predivna fuksija boja, s-he verzija boje godine - POGOĐENO MAKSIMALNO!
Predivna boja, da napomenen, ovo je bez nadlaka unutra, tako sjajan, kist <3, klizi, ne ostavlja poteze
kista i 1slojaš je. Formula je ista kao u laka čemu san se nadala, ista ko u moj najdražeg plavog laka ikad,
s-he 291, proguglajte ga, tako OMB, čini me da, neznan, da se ugrizen što ga iman.
Ako tražite lak fuksija boje i ovaj možete naći, uzmite ga i netriba Vam nijedan više.



Those were all the polishes that I hauled and the one from the essence package that didn't break swatched.
I think I got some crazy colors, and I'll get a lot of use of them. If not from painting my nails then from
just looking at the the way Gollum looks at his precious.

Ovo su svi swatchevi lakova koje san haulala i swatch laka iz essence paketa koji nije puka.
Mislin da san uzela neke lude boje, i svašta ću ja iz nji izvuć. Ako ne od lakiranja noktiju onda samo od
gledanja u njih na isti način ko što Gollum gleda svoje zlato.

Ok, the news. Look at this photo! / Ok vjesti. Nu ove slike!


My reaction: / Moja reakcija:


And I did a little bit. I wrote an article on essence beauty friends, where I won the prize, about my package
just to, how do I say it, just for them to take notice their packaging isn't at the best now and to change that.
I wasn't the only girl who's package got messed up and I didn't want anyone anymore getting messed up
packages, it just ruins the excitement and the happy moment.
I would be honored if they just said they'll package products better, hell I'd be over the moon.
I can not put in words how surprised I was, my jaw just dropped when I read I'll be getting another package. I'm still in shock. I just can't.

I jesan malo. Napisala san članak na essence beauty prijateljima, di san i dobila nagradu, o mom paketu 
samo da, kako da kažen, samo za njih za uzmu u obzir činjenicu da im pakiranje nije na najboljen nivou i da
to promine. Nisan bila jedina cura čiji se paket zeznio i nisan tila da ikome više ikad pošalju zeznute pakete,
baš uništi uzbuđenje i sretan trenutak.
Bila bi počašćena kad bi samo rekli da će proizvode bolje pakirat, jebemu pa poludila bi od sriće.
Nemogu se izrazit ričima kako san se iznenadila, da znate da san ono, zinila kad san vidila da ću dobit paket opet. Još san u šoku. Jednostavno nemogu.

So this is all for this post, yesterday I instagramed a pic of my sisters nails, I'd love it
if I could squeeze that in today.
I hope you guys enjoyed this, thank you for your time.
Take care and relax, until next post, byeeeeeeeeee! <3 xoxoxo

Ovo je sve za ovaj post, jučer san instagramirala sliku sestrini noktiju, volila bi to
ugurat ovde danas nekako.
Nadan se da ste užuvali, hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu.
Pazite se i opustite, do sljedećeg posta, pozdraaaaaaav! <3 xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. OMG so many awesome polishes!! Hehe I know what you mean by grandma's polishes, to me the ultimate grandma polish is the metallic-white-silver LOL! Awww I'm so happy for you, Cosma is the best!! Can't wait to see what she'll send you :D :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. YES! All the lighter colors in a pearl or metallic formula just... I need to age a lil bit LOL
      Thank you dear, she is so sweet I can't even, still I can't even :)

      Izbriši
  2. cao, evo ja sam te dodala i na GFC mislim da sam osma :) ako hoces mozemo medjusobno da se pratime
    htela sam ti reci i ja sam imala te GR lakove i sad imam neka , ali da bi dobila boju ko iz bocice ja lepo stavim krec beli kao podlogu i nema sanse sa 2 sloja da ne bude kao iz bocice.imam bas dosta drecavih lakova i ne volim da budu prozirni.sad mi ja stvar navike prvo neki 2u1 providni tanak sloj i odmah beli krec i tad mazem bilo koji lak, i nema problema.sa bojom ali ni sa farbanjem nokatne ploce.plavi i crni sa dosta pigmenta nekom ostavljaju fleke (meni narociti) i ja sam to izbegla oc-vim putem i sad po navici tako radim
    puno lepih pozdrava i novih postova!
    bubica

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jesi, hvala, našla sam i ja tebe, ali moran još malo istraživat :D Volila bi da su svi 2coateri (ko nebi), isto koritim bilu pozadinu. Hvala :D :*

      Izbriši

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics