Haul time! awww yiiiiiiiiiiis

19:54

Hello friends! / Pozdrav prijatelji!

I got a liiiiiiiiiiiittle crazy and bought some, and got some polishes. You may have seen some if
you follow me on twitter or instagram. :)
But, let me show you what I got.

Maaaaaaaalo san popizdila i kupila malo, a malo i dobila lakova. Neke ste već vidili ako me 
pratite na twitteru ili instagramu. :)
Ajde da Vam pokažem šta san uzela.


I got these fluffy orange slippers. They're orange and fluffy. I love them.

Kupila san ove čupave narančaste papuče. Narančaste su i čupave. Obožavan ih.


I got this for my sister because she got me 5 polishes. :D

Ovo san kupila sestri jer je ona meni kupila 5 lakova. :D


Stocking up on my favorite polish remover. / Gomilan omiljeni odstranjivač laka.


IZ U CURIOUS?! / STE ZNATIŽELJNI?!


essence 109 off to miami!


essence 154 pink&proud


ESSENCE 01 BLOW MY MINT


ESSENCE 02 LOVELY LAVENDER


ESSENCE 03 BLOOMING TENDER


s-he 035


s-he 255


Golden Rose 227


Golden Rose 34


Golden Rose 327


Golden Rose 323


My dear friends, if you've been reading my posts then you have been informed that my family
from Montenegro is here. They are leaving tomorrow, like me, so I'm going out and spend some
more time with them.
I think I'll be back home soon, then you'll get a full review and swatches from all these lovely polishes.:)
And if you're wondering, yes, I am a little, just a tad pissed  because I don't have the fourth polish
from the Bloom me up collection, BUT as I can see it's not even selling in Croatia, or am I wrong?
Maybe I'll squeeze in another post tomorrow, if now I'll come here to at least say goodbye.:D
Thank you for your time, I hope you enjoyed this post.
Well, you did if you're a crazy polish lady like me LOL.
I wish you a pleasant evening, until next post, byeeeeeeeeeeeee!! <3

Dragi prijatelji, ako čitate moje postove onda ste informirani da mi je obitelj iz Crne Gore došla.
Odlaze sutra, kao i ja, pa idem provest još malo vremena s njima.
Vraćam se kući brzo, onda ćete dobit punu recenziju i swatcheve svih ovi lipotana. :)
Ako se pitate, da, malo san, samo mrvicu napižđena jer neman 4. lak iz 'Bloom me up' kolekcije, ALI
kako san primjetila, taj se uopće u Hrvatskoj i ne prodaje, ili se varan?
Možda 'utran' još 1 post sutra, ako ništa doć ću se bar pozdravit.:D
Hvala Vam na Vašem vremenu, nadam se da ste uživali u postu.
Pa, ako ludite za lakovima ko ja, jeste, logično. LOL
Ugodnu večer Vam želin, do sljedećeg posta, pozdraaaaaaaaaav!! <3

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous haul!
    It's probably true, even here in Italy they deliver collections without some of the polishes. I still have to spot why, though.
    Have a nice time with your family!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you honey! Girl, if we want something, we'll find a way to get our claws on it for sure :D <3

      Izbriši

Thank you for your words n_n <3

Facebook

Statistics